two & a half gamers session #42 – Sexist ads admon side, Gold & Goblins full UA, Admon, GD review
Welcome to our #42 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:32 Matej with T-Shirt on (fans want, fans get)
- 04:05 Good Job Singular Webinar
- 04:49 Modern Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 05:12 Battle against the sexist ads begins
- 05:48 Sexist ads admon perspective
- 06:47 Decimals – the Signature admon move
- 10:38 Jakub thinks FTC blocks the M&A of Activision
- 12:46 Golds & Goblins intro
- 14:02 Felix & Jakub take a guess about certain monetisation strategy
- 15:19 UA channel mix of Gold & Goblins
- 16:49 How much money are they spending?
- 17:27 Cats come here for decimals!
- 17:40 EHM!
- 18:25 Creative strategy
- 19:43 Matej makes a surprise prediction
- 21:21 Ad monetisation deep dive
- 21:59 Give me your lunch decimals!
- 25:17 Scandinavians love Goblins!
- 26:42 Admon is working super well, dont touch it!
- 27:11 Jakub and Felix invite you to sign up to Matej’s newsletter at lancaric.me
- 27:45 Idle genre history lesson
- 34:49 Gold & Goblins core gameplay
- 39:19 Pacing is important for exponential growth
- 40:00 Design space for system and vectors
- 40:15 Felix wants to hear about the ads, Felix wants to hear about the ads
- 44:36 Little bit of the game design improvements
- 45:10 JAKUB HAS SEEN IT ALL
- 47:20 People should talk about the game more, its excellent!
- 48:28 Retention numbers
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Listen in to learn more!