Welcome to our #20 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
The Ants: Underground Kingdom base-building strategy game and moves the player’s perspective to the underground ant kingdom, and the 3D realistic modeling of the game screen mixed with the real image of ants, so that players can recognize a variety of ant species while playing the game, this fresh and unconventional theme is really attractive.
The game offers a Rich Multilayered strategic gameplay and graphics experience. Unlike most modern games, it is lightweight in size, making it accessible for lots of players.
In this game, the Player is the Ultimate Ant Ruler who leads the Queen, Builds the Anthill, grows the colony, and defends against the enemies.
According to Sensor Tower, the fastest growing theme in terms of revenue was animal/insect, which generated $26.5 million in U.S., representing an increase of 904% year-over-year. Sensor Tower attributed the majority of this growth to The Ants: Underground Kingdom from StarUnion, which accounted for 89.6% of consumer spending.
- 1:50 Gamesforum Berlin (kudos)
- 3:40 Intro about StarUnion Interactive
- 6:30 Are Ants a 4X game or not?
- 10:10 What stands behind the success of the game?
- 13:20 realistic life of ants creatives
- 17:00 levelup creative concepts
- 21:30 What kind of % is UA or GD behind the success?
- 27:00 Ant breeding concept
- 29:10 Hypercasual & competitors inspiration
- 31:00 No one complains about the Ant creatives
- 36:00 Female vs male oriented creatives
- 38:30 Which creative concept to start with?
- 39:45 What kind of theme has the lowest CPI?
- Article with creatives – https://lancaric.me/deconstruction-of-the-ants-underground-kingdom-creatives/
Listen in to learn more!