Welcome to our #24 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
We will be discussing one year after the IDFA „apocalypse“ & tectonic shifts happened. Everything UA, Ad monetisation, retargeting and Skan 4.0 related. Whoop whoop!
- 2:34 How did our day to day job changed after IDFA bullshit happened?
- 8:05 Felix, you had some (secret) tips and tricks on how to increase it. Could you share? Why should companies test out pre-prompt windows?
- 12:10 How do gaming companies look at retargeting in general? Or, how was it before IDFA and how is it now? Is it a significant % of their spend?
- 13:20 How to incorporate retargeting spend into UA costs / CPIs?
- 16:44 How do MMP approach retargeting?
- 19:47 Retargeting & control groups!
- 20:16 How to approach retargeting on iOS?
- 22:52 UA & Retargeting is dead
- 24:06 Were companies pulling back spend on iOS?
- 26:27 Apple recently announced SKAN 4.0. Without going too geeky, what can we expect? How are these changes going to affect measurement?
- 31:00 Tip for SKAN 4.0
- 32:00 No SKAN no problem for retargeting
- 32:30 Creative testing on retargeting
- 33:30 Which game genres have the highest opt-in rates from what you can see? And why?
- 35:00 Singular Product innovations for iOS
- 36:50 IDFA dinosaurs vs Google privacy sandbox
- 41:00 iOS LTV prediction
- 42:00 last comments, tips & tricks, recommendations
Listen in to learn more!