Welcome to our #31 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:11 Survivor.io redemption story
- 09:10 Matej was correct about $500k/day IAA estimation
- 11:50 UA tips article
- 12:50 You scaled your game, now what?
- 13:50 What does scale mean in terms of Ads monetisation?
- 15:00 Top Ad networks you need in mediation at scale
- 17:00 Never put interstitials or banners in your game (or?)
- 19:00 What is refresh rate for banners?
- 20:30 Cool rewarded video placements
- 26:00 Game design vectors intro
- 29:10 Talent grid system example
- 33:00 Lazy game design or efficient
- 36:30 in UA „I scaled a game doesn’t exist“
- 37:45 Golden cohort explanation
- 40:30 Experimenting in UA
- 41:00 Incrementality tests
- 42:30 Top UA channels to work with
- 44:00 UA is changing at scale on a weekly basis
- 44:30 More creatives at scale
- 46:30 New pair of eyes in UA
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Listen in to learn more!