Welcome to our #39 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:04 My.games was removed from App store & GP
- 05:00 Why did it happen? Oligarchs much?
- 08:11 How do you do a game review properly?
- 08:40 UA review in general. What to look for?
- 10:20 Unfortunate news. Diversify the diversification t-shirts stuck in China.
- Pre-order now at email@example.com
- 13:27 Reviewing individual UA channels
- 14:40 UA benchmarks
- 15:50 Rush Royale creatives strategy
- 19:40 How to approach the game review from the product side?
- 20:50 Wild Detective Pikachu appears
- 25:40 Product trick how to do a fast review
- 29:00 You need to know the archetypes
- 29:50 Jakub & his balloons
- 31:00 Habby examples
- 31:23 What is the difference between the core gameplay and game meta with examples?
- 33:27 Explaining excel sheets to random industry peeps
- 34:15 Pacing is a delicate balancing act
- 36:33 My.games portfolio
- 36:35 Jakub is geeking out on the Rush Royale product review
- 42:50 Jakub is happy Maria is on the pod
- 43:35 The BEST part of the product review – Ad monetisation
- 45:30 6 ads placements
- 46:52 Hypothetical question: Should you add ad monetisation to the game or bank on the premium feel?
- 48:30 Marvel Snap AdWINK
- 48:50 Felix magical Daily Ad revenue estimate calculation
- 51:15 How critical is it to hire an expert in Admon?
- 54:00 Ad network mix review
- 56:00 What to add into the mix to get ARPDAU higher by 5%
- 58:50 How to select the games for review?
- 1:00:00 How do you know what to look for?
- 1:01:00 How do you define interesting live ops?
- 1:03:00 Please share the podcast with your industry friends, dogs & cats. Especially cats! They love it
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Listen in to learn more!