Welcome to our #54 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:00 Jakub makes himself visible by introducing
- 02:53 Eric, is this glass half full or half empty?
- 03:36 What does Eric actually do?
- 06:42 Is mobile dead?
- 08:49 six people on the top destroying the lives of mobile developers
- 10:00 UA is shifting
- 11:50 Kumbaya Matej strikes again on iOS
- 12:38 What is the adoption rate of SKAN 4?
- 13:15 Everybody does fingerprinting (Unity, Applovin, Ironsource)
- 14:02 What story are Unity, Applovin, and Ironsource trying to spin?
- 16:00 Jakub wakes up & shoots vectors immediately
- 18:31 Eric disagrees with us! No shit Sherlock!
- 20:20 New frontier of game development
- 21:15 Felix sharing UA secrets from his smokey darkrooms
- 22:25 Old companies gonna die
- 24:10 Gaming trends are coming from East to West
- 24:52 Jakub goes into the rabbit hole with Eric
- 27:55 Applovin increases revenue guidance
- 30:38 Why Eric got so negative?
- 32:48 Which companies does Eric like the most?
- 33:40 VR is dead again (blockchain dead too)
- 34:42 What is the endpoint for mobile?
- 35:50 30% fee is a joke!
- 38:00 Hypercasual shit is on!
- 40:08 Ads are beautiful
- 41:18 The new frontier of game development
- 44:20 You can always lie in your ads
- 46:55 Mr. Gachapool returns
- 48:35 Matej is Matthew from now on
- 48:51 How bad will things be for Unity, Applovin, and Ironsource?
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Special guest: Eric Kress
Hit the Subscribe button on Youtube, Spotify, and Apple!
If you are interested in getting UA tips every week on Monday, visit lancaric.me and sign up for the Brutally Honest newsletter by Matej Lancaric
Listen in to learn more!