Welcome to our #56 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:15 Chit-chat (nothing important, you can skip this)
- 05:20 Century games intro
- 09:15 Frozen City ad monetization update
- 11:21 Felix is heartbroken
- 13:41 Frozen City making about $1mil ad revenue/month
- 14:20 Felix gives ad placements suggestions
- 15:08 How much more could they be earning?
- 16:20 Double placements during weekends
- 17:00 Negative nancy dresses up as a detective
- 21:08 Felix’s wet ad revenue dream in 4x games starts
- 25:00 Whiteout Survival UA epic intro
- 25:43 Soft launch dates of Frozen City & Whiteout survival
- 28:31 Unity Square videos beta? Pls, pls, pls. Can I get in?
- 29:30 Top 10 Geos revenue wise
- 30:31 Retention KPIs
- 32:43 UA is dead? How come they get so many users on iOS?
- 34:50 Whiteout survival creative strategy
- 38:50 Game design intro
- 42:00 Wait, wait, wait, wait?! Is this a 4X game?
- 44:11 Smooth transition from idle game to 4X
- 45:25 Where are the ads?
- 47:34 Chef’s Kiss
- 50:07 Baloon mechanic, pure genius
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Hit the Subscribe button on Youtube, Spotify, and Apple!
If you are interested in getting UA tips every week on Monday, visit lancaric.me and sign up for the Brutally Honest newsletter by Matej Lancaric
Listen in to learn more!