Welcome to our #65 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Epic Intro
- 03:25 Ad monetization review
- 05:55 Pesky IAP revenue
- 06:22 Small Waifus in tile games are coming
- 09:57 Exact Admon monthly revenue assumption A’la Felix
- 12:15 Felix cracks an admon jokes
- 12:17 „Haha“ moment
- 15:12 BS meter is blinking
- 17:08 UA review
- 17:51 Revenue by country breakdown
- 19:48 Very accurate, amazing budget calculations, A’la Felix
- 21:12 Definitely Woo rather than a Boo
- 22:41 UA channel mix investigation
- 24:41 Felix is not brave enough to speak up
- 25:27 Altered gameplay with enhanced interaction
- 28:05 Old Lady kicking ass on the UA front
- 29:50 Feels a little bit ASMR, no? Shut up!
- 31:15 Why would you use a slot machine in your creatives?
- 33:19 Triple match 3D!
- 34:43 UA channel mix of Triple Match 3D
- 35:57 Live Creatives comparison
- 39:19 Game design review
- 40:30 History lesson
- 41:27 Austin is trying to escape the evil shark
- 44:30 Jakub is being attacked by three interstitials in a row!
- 49:35 Clash of Clans UA people, please get your banner sizes in order
- 50:36 Ad SDK investigation
- 52:13 Automatic UGC?
- 53:50 MAU 2.5gamers Party – signup now!
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Hit the Subscribe button on Youtube, Spotify, and Apple!
If you are interested in getting UA tips every week on Monday, visit lancaric.me and sign up for the Brutally Honest newsletter by Matej Lancaric
New article: https://lancaric.me/legend-of-slime-post-idfa-global-launch-ua-strategy/
Listen in to learn more!