Welcome to our #17 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 2:55 Recession & mobile games
- 14:50 Apex Legends
- 21:34 The creative framework
- 40:40 5 secret tips where to get inspiration
Describing creative process from scratch
competitor research + old creatives assessment, brainstorming, creative brief, production, testing, evaluation, iteration, new brainstorming, all over again
What kind of tools to use for competitor research?
5 secret tips where to get inspiration
- Youtube videos with millions of views (unboxing – chest openings)
- Current situation (covid, EURO, seasonal creatives – although those suck balls)
- Memes (drake, whatever else trending at the moment… )
- Hype (Netflix series, …)
- Different game genres
Why are we making creatives for players and not art directors?
presentation with tips & examples
Listen in to learn more!