Welcome to our #9 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- News Ad monetization fundamentals AMA
- Ad Monetization fundamentals discussion:
- What’s the most important ad revenue metric?
- How’s eCPM calculated by ad networks?
- Which ad network is the most trustworthy?
- Which ad network is the least trustworthy?
- How do ad networks make money?
- What is the cutoff point of eCPM degradation?
- How players become Ad Whales?
Ask Me Anything section
I have ads in my game, using unity ads only because I have a good deal with them. Should I earn more? Why is admon and UA super connected in hypercasual games? Its usually one person. Why? When do you hire an internal admon person? What scale? Or is there a KPI to look for? (Daily revenue, impressions, number of ad networks in the waterfall) Do you ban competitor ads in your game? If yes why, if no why?
$2 billion invested into blockchain game sector during 2022 https://gamestx.substack.com/p/2-billion-invested-into-blockchain?s=r
Idle Miner Tycoon Launches on Facebook Gaming https://www.kolibrigames.com/press/idle-miner-tycoon-launches-on-facebook-gaming/
Google launches Google Play Partner Program for large game devs https://venturebeat.com/2022/03/15/google-launches-google-play-partner-program-for-large-game-devs/
Mark Zuckerberg confirms NFTs are coming to Instagram https://www.engadget.com/mark-zuckerberg-confirms-nf-ts-are-coming-to-instagram-204435805.html
Interest In NFTs And The Metaverse Is Falling Fast https://www-forbes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2022/03/10/interest-in-nfts-and-the-metaverse-is-falling-fast/amp/
Listen in to learn more!