Welcome to our #50 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:20 Nico intro
- 01:42 FOGDAO
- 02:40 Special honorable mention – Zaair!
- 04:00 Recap of our session #7 with Nico! Listen here https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/…
- 05:15 Terra & FTX collapses
- 09:24 Grants in Web3
- 10:00 What is not a risk in Web3?
- 10:22 How to choose a blockchain to build on properly?
- 15:50 FTX follow-ups?
- 18:00 Lot of web3 companies are getting into trouble!
- 19:05 What happened to Axie infinity?
- 21:10 Borrowing term mice nuts from TWIG! Thanks
- 23:20 State of Axie infinity at the end of 2023
- 25:25 UA in web3 is extremely challenging for non-UA gaming people
- 27:34 iOS guidelines for web3
- 29:55 Superbowl & web3 ads
- 31:20 Digidaigaku thesis
- 36:00 Apex legends mobile is dead, blockchain would help!
- 37:10 You have nothing even on the blockchain!
- 37:45 On-chain games live forever
- 38:30 Voodoo moves into crypto space
- 41:39 Bullshit articles from agencies
- 42:34 Square Enix in web3
- 44:30 What kind of company will release a big web3 hit?
- 47:00 Game as a whitelist for NFT sale
- 48:22 Where would the raised money go?
- 50:00 Lot of people got super rich early!
- 52:00 Jakub goes on and on and on with his suuuper long question
- 56:25 We will see AI being used in very weird places
- 57:14 Is there any web3 game launch in 2023 to look forward to?
- Please share the podcast with your industry friends, dogs & cats. Especially cats! They love it!
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Special Guest: Nicolas Vereecke
Check out – FOGDAO (https://www.futureofgaming.wtf/)
Hit the Subscribe button on Youtube, Spotify, and Apple!
If you are interested in getting UA tips every week on Monday, visit lancaric.me and sign up for the Brutally Honest newsletter by Matej Lancaric
Latest blog: https://lancaric.me/user-acquisition-fundamentals-web2-vs-web3-comparison/
Listen in to learn more!