Welcome to our #58 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:50 Special guest Philips
- 02:47 Jakub goes full systems & vectors on Diablo 4
- 04:50 SSSnaker introduction
- 05:00 SSSSSSSSSnakeeeeer
- 06:14 SSSSnake jazzzzz
- 07:40 SSSSnaker Ad mon analysis time
- 08:29 7 Jakub’s sons = 1 Katarina
- 08:39 two noobs & one gamer
- 10:06 Jakub is having some technical issues
- 10:25 Showing the actual gameplay with ad placements
- 11:38 six rewarded videos placements
- 12:58 SSSnaker makes around $17-20k ad revenue per day
- 14:25 Could SSSnaker be making 30-40% ad revenue?
- 15:10 Philips is an SSSnaker noob
- 18:11 SSSSnake jazzzzz
- 19:32 Flamboyant UA intro & country breakdown
- 21:54 Survivor.io & SSSnaker global launch numbers comparison
- 22:11 Soft launch review
- 25:00 Creatives
- 26:37 UGC creative deep dive
- 27:18 14862.23 USD for a creative?
- 28:11 How do AI creatives perform against real people?
- 32:00 UA channel mix
- 33:00 Behind the curtains deal?
- 35:11 Retention comparison Habby games vs. action category
- 39:14 Habby monetization framework
- 41:00 Hypercasual is dead
- 41:50 No more ASMR background noise 🙁
- 42:36 Snake master vs. SSSnaker – gameplay comparison
- 43:21 Life lesson no.1 – play with the keyboard
- 44:03 We hope you get killed!
- 45:32 Unfolding gameplay
- 45:54 It would take generations of Felixes to get to world 11
- 47:21 Is Habby the new Voodoo?
- 48:20 It’s all about the efficiency
- 49:00 Is Habby publishing two more games in 2023?
- 50:00 This episode is brought to you by stuck Felix
- 53:16 Jesper is amazing!
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Hit the Subscribe button on Youtube, Spotify, and Apple!
If you are interested in getting UA tips every week on Monday, visit lancaric.me and sign up for the Brutally Honest newsletter by Matej Lancaric
Listen in to learn more!