Welcome to our #22 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- How does Tilting point snipe companies?
- (Looks like you talked to almost every company out there) How does the BD strategy look? Is it connected to UA? How do you evaluate games before entering your portfolio?
- We’ve heard from a banker that Tilting point shares are going for a hefty mark up in the secondary market – what’s TPs secret?
- “We get to be very good at predicting game performance.” said your CEO in one of the interviews. How exactly are you predicting the performance? Can you share the process?
- What is your UA process? How do you approach creatives?
- How do you structure your UA team? Based on games, platforms or channels?
- What is the long term goal of the company?
- How do you see the current game’s publishing environment and its evolution in recent years?
- “Web3 strategy is now one of our core strategic pillars.” says one of your blogs. Can you please elaborate a bit more? How can you help companies bridge games from Web2 to Web3?
- How can you help native Web3 game companies reach broader audiences? What is the UA strategy there?
Listen in to learn more!