Welcome to our #55 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:18 State of the iOS
- 07:11 Current adoption rate of SKAN 4.0 (iOS 16.1 and above)
- 09:17 Why update MMP SDK now?
- 10:35 What’s the advantage of being an early adopter?
- 12:19 Is it possible to have SKAN 3 in place and start testing SKAN 4.0?
- 14:22 What’s the most significant difference between SKAN 3 and SKAN 4?
- 15:47 What are the different postbacks? How do the conversion windows look for these postbacks?
- 22:17 How to think about the three postbacks? Is it actionable?
- 26:27 What is the locking window feature about?
- 28:37 How can I track the evolution of LTV in SKAN 4.0?
- 32:20 Could you set up different conversion schemas for each postback?
- 39:58 Is there a SKAN 4.0 checklist?
- 46:05 How to get creative-level data?
- 49:30 Crowd anonymity
- 51:30 Eran’s contact details (email@example.com)
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Special guest: Eran Friedman
Hit the Subscribe button on Youtube, Spotify, and Apple!
If you are interested in getting UA tips every week on Monday, visit lancaric.me and sign up for the Brutally Honest newsletter by Matej Lancaric
Listen in to learn more!