Welcome to our #63 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:23 Stuff that nobody cares about
- 02:56 Important announcement & Mistplay intro
- 04:35 Does Mistplay actually work? Yes!
- 05:30 Agenda of today’s session
- 06:14 Two waifus & half male character
- 07:48 People come for ads
- 08:30 Smoky Admon backrooms
- 16:37 Viva la dirt league
- 19:36 Jakub making enemies
- 24:48 Why are we even talking about Viva La Dirt League?
- 26:35 How do you even measure campaigns like these?
- 27:25 Viva La Dirt league is a step up from influencer marketing
- 29:54 Pedro Pascal & Merge mansion audience mismatch?
- 31:30 How much money do they charge for a video? Benchmarks from other influencers
- 33:05 Human ads on Linkedin
- 34:05 Remo skips the intro because he assumes everybody knows Honkai: Star Rail
- 36:20 Matej goes full ASMR
- 38:25 Is Honkai: Star Rail basically a Raid Shadow legend?
- 40:16 Where are the horse girls?
- 42:30 No Ads, goodbye Felix
- 46:59 No social features yet
- 48:30 Is this game going to cannibalize Genshin?
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Hit the Subscribe button on Youtube, Spotify, and Apple!
If you are interested in getting UA tips every week on Monday, visit lancaric.me and sign up for the Brutally Honest newsletter by Matej Lancaric
New article: https://lancaric.me/ua-manager-life-post-idfa-reality/
Listen in to learn more!