- Basic intro of our new podcast and the crew
- Predictions for gaming industry for this year
- Our view and brutally subjective („WINK WINK“) feelings about those predictions
- Who will be the biggest winner in the mobile gaming ecosystem in 2022?
- Who will be the biggest loser in the mobile gaming ecosystem in 2022?
- What was the biggest surprise you saw in the mobile gaming ecosystem in 2021?
How do we see it? Play to Earn vs Play and Earn Ponzi schemes + Scholarship mechanic – Prevalence in low salary countries Big Friction in user funnel Wallet & exchanges fees Very steep initial investment in some games (Axxie) User acquisition Discord communities & Early investors Conventional user acquisition Games soft launched/global launched in summer (and onwards) will have some form of blockchain in it What is it going to be like?
Please share feedback and comments – firstname.lastname@example.org