Welcome to our #10 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
3:00 Netflix boosts mobile games approach with acquisition of Boss Fight Entertainment
10:20 KRAFTON, INC. SIGNS LONG-TERM COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH SOLANA LABS FOR BLOCKCHAIN-BASED GAMES AND SERVICES
12:25 Crypto investor Katie Haun raises $1.5 billion, the largest debut fund ever by a female VC
18:40 In-game ads are getting more misleading, sexist and misogynistic, says Meretzky
27:00 Pre softlaunch activities https://lancaric.me/how-to-save-millions-with-marketability-testing/
- What can we do pre-soft launch of our game? What to do before we decide to develop a game? Which questions to ask?
- Market research
- Target audience
- Game genre
- Marketing team capabilities
- Company strategy
- How to do market research?
- Tools? Competitor ads?
- How to define target audience?
- Demo, motivations, profiles, persona
- What? How? Why?
- When do we start with UA/marketing?
- Marketability tests campaign optimisation Fake store pages (tools or DIY) Which channels? What to test? Player survey at the end (what questions to ask?) no suggestive questions!
Listen in to learn more!