Welcome to our #12 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 2:50 Metacore 20 million TV ads & 65 millions loss in last year
- 11:30 Meta will charge creators fees of up to 47.5% (Animated Avarat cirkus)
- 16:00 US government says $600M Axie Infinity crypto-heist was pulled by North Korea
- 19:00 Peridot is an upcoming AR game from Niantic about breeding unique creatures
- 23:00 Sonic the Hedgehog is coming to a new platform: Roblox
- 27:20 CD Projekt Red’s 2021 sales generated $207m in revenue
- 33:20 Industry Conference Guide
- Conferences went offline or no conference at all status during corona.
- What was the value of offline conferences? Did you attend any? Did you get any value?
- Now that matters are returning back to their original state, how do you plan conferences?
- Going on Lectures? Roaming through Expo? Scheduling meetings? Where to meet/ mingle with folks? 3rd party vendor section?
- Which were the conferences you get the biggest value out of?
- What are your favorite industry events? Any stories? Where to spend most of your time? Which parties to attend?
Listen in to learn more!