Welcome to our #59 episode of two & half gamers! In this episode we covered various topics:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:08 Ad mon beef
- 02:02 Phil Collins in Korean games
- 03:12 UA flamboyant session intro
- 03:38 UA flamboyant checklist
- 05:20 Epic UA flamboyant session intro
- 07:31 How to do a proper UA & creative review?
- 12:15 CPI benchmarks
- 14:50 Goal setting for the UA team
- 18:25 Well, it depends…
- 20:34 Growing UA budgets
- 22:22 Maven Matej doesn’t only acquire payers? Pche!
- 24:01 Campaign structure consolidation
- 26:17 You should always have a margarita
- 26:25 UA diversification
- 28:40 Creatives are made for players, not Art directors
- 31:08 Political ads THE OG’s of fake ads
- 31:23 Generative AI in UA workflow
- 34:29 Where to get inspiration for creatives?
- 35:38 Confused Travoltas
- 37:08 Fake ads = lower retention, BUT!
- 39:30 Matej is saying some controversial shit
- 39:45 Meme & AI creatives
- 42:37 Anatomy of the well-performing creative
- 46:08 You keep the charade!
- 46:40 Videos leveraging Youtubers with channels and their audience
- 51:05 2nd best UA manager on the podcast has spoken!
- 52:39 Article for you guys: https://lancaric.me/hybrid-casual-sssnaker-habby-post-idfa-ua/
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič,
Hit the Subscribe button on Youtube, Spotify, and Apple!
If you are interested in getting UA tips every week on Monday, visit lancaric.me and sign up for the Brutally Honest newsletter by Matej Lancaric
Listen in to learn more!